Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:01, 17 September 2021 by Alsa (Removed CupScale from Main Page)
Welcome to our wiki. We have information mostly focused around image and video upscaling using neural networks (ESRGAN in particular).
- If you have any questions, we have a very active Discord server where you can ask them. We also have a dedicated channel for model releases here.
- We also have a Subreddit.
The model database
Installation Guides, Tutorials, and Information
ESRGAN - Apply Super Resolution Models
BasicSR - Train Super Resolution Models
- Different Neural Networks
- Old Content that doesn't belong anywhere else
- List of all wiki pages
- Beginner information for the interested
- Pixelate is a Chrome plugin that disables the bicubic filtering for upscaled images. Useful especially when zooming in pixel art.
- BasicSR Training Guide (Updated 2020)
- Benchmarks for training models.
- Datasets sources
- New Content Posting Template for Discord