Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:09, 8 October 2021 by Kim2091 (Fix stupid mistake. Removed Old Content page per Alsa's edit // Edit via Wikitext Extension for VSCode)
Welcome to our wiki. We have information mostly focused around image and video upscaling using neural networks (ESRGAN in particular).
- 1 About Us
- 2 Projects
- 3 The Model Database
- 4 Installation Guides, Tutorials, and Information
- 5 Troubleshooting
- If you have any questions, we have a very active Discord server where you can ask them. We also have a dedicated channel for model releases here.
- We also have a Subreddit.
The Model Database
Installation Guides, Tutorials, and Information
ESRGAN - Apply Super Resolution Models
Basic Setup Installation Guides
Tools and GUIs
BasicSR/traiNNer - Train Super Resolution Models
Training Information and Guides
- Different Neural Networks
- List of all wiki pages
- Beginner information for the interested
- Pixelate is a Chrome plugin that disables the bicubic filtering for upscaled images. Useful especially when zooming in pixel art.