This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to our wiki. We have information mostly focused around image and video upscaling using neural networks (ESRGAN in particular).
- 1 About Us
- 2 Projects
- 3 The Model Database
- 4 The Dataset Database
- 5 Installation Guides, Tutorials, and Information
- 6 Troubleshooting
- If you have any questions, we have a very active Discord server where you can ask them. We also have a dedicated channel for model releases here.
- We also have a Subreddit.
The Model Database
We have moved our models to a new dedicated model database page called OpenModelDB.
The Dataset Database
Installation Guides, Tutorials, and Information
Apply Super Resolution Models
Tools and GUIs
- chaiNNer this is the recommended way to run most models on Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Applying Super Resolution Models, Tools and other information
NeoSR/BasicSR/traiNNer - Train Super Resolution Models
Training Information and Guides
- Different Neural Networks
- List of all wiki pages
- Beginner information for the interested
- Pixelate is a Chrome plugin that disables the bicubic filtering for upscaled images. Useful especially when zooming in pixel art.
- No More Pixels An image gallery showcasing the possibilities of retro pixel art upscaled using ESRGAN.