This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to our wiki. We have information mostly focused around image and video upscaling using neural networks (ESRGAN in particular).
- 1 About Us
- 2 Projects
- 3 The Model Database
- 4 The Dataset Database
- 5 Installation Guides, Tutorials, and Information
- 6 Troubleshooting
- If you have any questions, we have a very active Discord server where you can ask them. We also have a dedicated channel for model releases here.
- We also have a Subreddit.
The Model Database
The Dataset Database
Installation Guides, Tutorials, and Information
ESRGAN - Apply Super Resolution Models
Basic Setup Installation Guides
Tools and GUIs
BasicSR/traiNNer - Train Super Resolution Models
Training Information and Guides
- Different Neural Networks
- List of all wiki pages
- Beginner information for the interested
- Pixelate is a Chrome plugin that disables the bicubic filtering for upscaled images. Useful especially when zooming in pixel art.
- No More Pixels An image gallery showcasing the possibilities of retro pixel art upscaled using ESRGAN.